Please enable JavaScript to access this page. The Journals: It's Crazy

Diskon Lazada

08 November 2014

It's Crazy


Hello Readers! How do you feel today?  I have been feel poemic or poemy for the past few weeks. I made several poems and still unsure to publish all. These poems act as my reflection and medicines after feel love and brokenhearted but still my mind is running wild and unable to forget. I also read several poems from Lang Leav and get inspired to make my own. You should read her books, i really love them so much, it makes several feelings of me happy, grateful, sad and crying.

It's Crazy

I always forget about things
But strangely never about you
You take up the space of mind
Though i hardly refused to

The more to deny your presence
The stronger it holds in memory
The more i am trying to forget
The more the memories echo
The more than ever
It drives me crazy
It always is...


PS: If you see this, please tell me what you think. If you like it, i will write the others, thanks :)

*I do not own the image

No comments:

Post a Comment